Everyone’s got a favorite Girl Scout cookie, right? Well, apparently not. It turns out almost 1 in 10 people hate ALL of them. According to a new survey, 9% of Americans don’t like any type of Girl Scout cookie. For the rest of us, here are the five most popular types.
1. Thin Mints. 27% said it’s their favorite Girl Scout cookie. And they’re #1 across pretty much all age groups and demographics, men, women, young people, and seniors. Even Democrats and Republicans agree they’re best.
2. Samoas or Caramel deLites, 19%. They’re called different things in different parts of the country.
3. Tagalongs or Peanut Butter Patties, 10%.
4. Trefoils or Shortbread cookies, 10%.
5. Do-si-dos or Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies, 9%.
Only 4% said another type of Girl Scout cookie is their favorite, and 5% said they’ve never tried Girl Scout Cookies before.