Costco Gives a Guy Free Pants After His Catch on Fire in a Store Because of an Exploding Phone

I’m so jealous of this guy, getting a free pair of Kirkland jeans from Costco.  That’s like my dream.


A guy was shopping at a Costco in Puyallup, Washington on Thursday when his LG cell phone EXPLODED in his pants, and they caught on fire.  He managed to get the fire out before he suffered any serious burns, but his pants were destroyed.


So the manager was nice enough to give him a free pair of pants.  There’s no word on why his phone exploded.


(ABC 4 – Seattle)